Lan Party Sponsor
Being in the computer gaming business for years, Apevia would like to provide the sponsorship to encourage the growth of gaming community and events. Please read the following requirements prior to completing the sponsorship application form:
- Apevia Corporate will only sponsor events within the continental US and Canada. For European LAN sponsorship, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This sponsorship is for lan party and gaming event only.
- Lan party or gaming event should have greater than 100 participants.
- Request must be submitted 6 weeks prior to the event.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes.
- All applications are handled on a case-by-case basis. Not all requests for lan party sponsorship will be granted.
- You will be informed via e-mail once your application has been approved.
f you are not informed, please assume that your application is not granted
- You agree to post Apevia logo or banner as a sponsor with a link to Apevia? website before and during the event on your website.
- One week after the event, you will provide 6 photos of the event covering the followings for Apevia? marketing and verification purpose:
- (a) Apevia poster being displayed during the event
- (b) Award ceremony of each Apevia winner
- (C) Event pictures
- (D) Event logo or your website logo that links to the event on your website
- (E) Brief summery of the event in 200 words.
- Apevia sponsored items include posters, marketing items, accessories and hardware free of charge. Sponsored items are varied depending on the size of the event.